Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!



Its been a busy weekend and I cant believe it is back to work tomorrow. Swimming on Mothers Day.







It started out with a wake up with a card and breakfast in bed then two hungry mouths....I want some. Oh ok how can I resist. I went with my mom, aunt, and grandma to lunch then before I knew it 5:00 already. My oldest said can we go swimming. We know the heater hasnt been turned on yet but sure it has been in the 90's last week. How cold could it be??? Kids dont care but mom was freezing. Luckily I was able to sit next to the pool just in case while they swam like fish in the water. My oldest, good swimmer, my youngest, he is a chicken and only went in 2 steps. My Mimi though, she was in and jumping. However she wore her floaties this time. First time this season in the pool. Before we got out she had taken them off. So in 6 weeks or so, summer vacation and we begin to live at the pool.
Happy moms day to all you mothers out there!!!

1 comment:

bennett baby blog said...

happy mama's day, steph!!!