Friday, March 28, 2008

Doctors Visit

The doctors. We live right across the street from our doctors office and everytime we drive by it Emily always says doctors, not today. She is ok with the doctors right. So I thought. Two nights ago she had a bad bloody nose in the middle of the night and the next day the same thing happened with Grandma during nap time. Grandma said she woke up and said "Grandma, something isnt right!" I took her to see her doctor. Well, first she didnt want to go with me, she really remembers the last time when they got shots and it wasnt such a fun experience so I had to tell her the doctor is only going to look at your nose. So she decided to trust me. She was a little nervous in the waiting room, with the nurse that took her temp and weight and while waiting for the doctor she was fine. So the doctor comes in and from the moment he walked in to the moment he walked out she had both her hands over her ears. WHY? I have no idea. He was checking her nose. I had to laugh. I really have no idea. So we are leaving and she tells me "Its ok Mommy!" girls are so different from boys it is amazing and you dont see it until you have one of each at the same age.

No comments: